This is not a naturist blog!

This is not a Naturist Blog!

Monday 21 June 2010

The path to Hell is the path to Freedom

"Repent ye and believe the gospel"
I travel by bus everyday and see this phrase at the entrance of a church.
First time I saw it, it frightened me. Now it just causes me nausea.
I have had a catholic upbringing. I am not a catholic. I was baptized but I am not a christian. I am closer to being a follower of Christ's word than most christians.
I don't need to repent my daily actions because I think before I act. I don't harm anyone intentionaly so I don't need to be forgiven.
I wasn't born a sinner so I don't need to ask for forgiveness.
I realised, at a quite early stage in my life, that all that gave me pleasure was a sin. All that brought me happiness was wrong.
My thoughts are my own and no one has the right to judge them. I am free!
So I decided I should go to Hell and be damned. But happily...

No comments:

Post a Comment